Function description :
• He/she is part of the Sales Enhancement squad within Corporate Banking (companies with an annual return as of 7,5 mio €)and works in agile mode on the content of multiple communication projects.
• With a senior content manager, he/she participates in the design, implementation and follow-up of texts addressed to a corporate audience.
• These texts are of any kind: articles, news, presentations, speeches, video scripts, invitations, commercial texts or texts relating to products and services. They are mainly used on digital channels : websites, mobile apps, emails, social media, blogs, digital events, etc.
• He/she translates French texts into Dutch and English but also creates copies in Dutch and English that attract & persuade, are interesting for the reader, while adhering to the objectives of the project, staying within the brief.
• He/she uses his/her knowledge on SEO to make the delivered content as SEO proof as possible, making the information easy to find.
• He/she ensures a good communication from his/her side to the squad.
Dutch: native language
English: very good
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Sciences or in Economical Sciences
• Experienced copywriter in Dutch (native language) and English !!!!
• Experience with financial copywriting is a plus
• Able to work independently, to manage own deliverables
• Able to cope with criticism and changes in the briefing
• Able to work with deadlines
• Team player
• Proactive in defining, identifying and communicating room for improvement in process
• Critical mind and daring to challenge input of other stakeholders
• Good communication skills
• Flexible and willing to adapt ideas to the clients needs
• Strong research skills