Omschrijving: We are looking for an experienced project controls engineer. Are you looking for a challenging industrial project in Antwerp? Let us know!
For our client in the Antwerp harbour (left bank) we are looking for a project controls engineer. They are building a new plant at their site.
You are responsible for projects executed at the location and you guarantee the overall control of the investment projects in the field of budget assessments, time deadlines and the overall engineering process.
You ensure that all project objectives are realised in a cost efficient way. You will have to assess the cost effectiveness of the estimates and project execution.
You review actual spend versus budget provision, by monitoring and recording agreed changes and forecasting the impact of changes to be agreed.
You also shall assure that both the contractor and the project management team submit the Project deliverables; documentation and information according to the Schedule including further commitments and action lists for meetings.
• Engineer with preference to electro-mechanics or chemistry with minimum experience of 5 years or equivalent by relevant project practical experience
• General knowledge of Project Management and Project Engineering in all its aspects
• Fluent in Dutch AND English, knowledge of French and German
• Thorough experience with standard software packages like MS-Office, SAP, Synergi, SAP-DMS, Access, ...
• Have a thorough command of communication, presentation and meeting skills
• Analytical thinking
• Negotiation skills
We can offer you a very challenging project at one of the big industrial investment projects in the years to come. You can work as a freelancer of as a projectworker. The project will start around dec 2018 and is the end is estimated for dec 2022.